Blackened Salmon Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Cream
Yields 8 tacos
Yields 1 cup of sauce
For the Blackened Salmon Tacos:
4 6-oz Salmon filets
1 lime wedge
Trader Joe’s Chili Lime Seasoning Blend
8 Siete Cassava Flour Tortillas
Pickled Red Onions
Sliced jalapeno, fresh
Power greens or micro greens
For the Avocado Cilantro Cream Sauce:
1 large ripe avocado, peeled, de-seeded
2 limes, juiced
1/4 jalapeno, diced
1/2 c sour cream
1/2 c fresh cilantro, chopped
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 tsp salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 425° F.
2. Place salmon filets on baking sheet. Squeeze lime juice on each filet. Sprinkle generously with Trader Joe’s Chili Lime Seasoning.
3. If frozen, cook for 30 minutes or until flaky. Otherwise, cook for 12-15 minutes.
4. While salmon is cooking, prepare the Avocado Cilantro Cream Sauce.
5. In food processor, blend all sauce ingredients until smooth.
6. To assemble tacos, scoop 1 tbsp of cream sauce onto each tortilla, followed by small amount of power greens, 1/2 of salmon filet, 3-4 pickled red onions, sliced jalapeño slices, and feta cheese.
8 Tacos for a family dinner, or cut the recipe in half to meal prep lunches for the week! Enjoy!
If you loved this recipe, leave me a comment or share on Instagram, @goodafeats, #goodAFeats!